Wow! I can't decide if I want to stare at it or eat it!
His first attempts at crawling...and that's some other chubby, shirtless guy off to the side there.
Of course, in this picture, it appears he's also had his first drink.
MY couch. YOU go sit on the floor for a few months now.
What in the world is he so amazed by? Another baby? A Santa Claus appearance? The second coming of Jesus?
A bowl with some Christmas lights in it. That's all. I wish I was as easily entertained.
Why are you always pointing that thing at me?
Oh...because I'm awesome. Okay.
Now, how he got his Bumbo on Erin's back while she was on the computer, climbed up in it, and sat there, I'll never know.
Uhhhh...Dad? We gonna get in trouble for this?
Of course, what is not seen in this picture is Erin saying, "Get him off! I can't move because I have to hold him on here!" So I went and saw a movie, hung out with friends, and spent the night in a motel. Why?
I really don't know.










No comments:
Post a Comment