Um...That used to be MY nappin' couch. So, Lucas took my couch, Erin took the loveseat, and I was stuck trying to squeeze into the crib. And then...can you believe it? I got in trouble when I broke it.
It's not like we wouldn't buckle him in when we planned on walking away from him, but this was in about a six-second period when I reached over to get the camera to take a pic of him staring at the birds.
It's at this time when you moan, because you realize...your kid is about to become mobile. THAT, friends, is scary.
Does Santa bring food AND presents?
This is the sad result of playing chicken. Raise awareness.
Seriously, he passed out on the floor. I went to lay down and watch him. I passed out. Erin thought it would be funny to take a picture of it. Guess I deserved it.





No comments:
Post a Comment