Lucas would get really frustrated when he would try to move, but couldn't do it. Perhaps it was that he wasn't ready yet, or perhaps it was sheer physical size vs. gravity...a battle he lost many times. SO we had to help.
Here's Erin trying to teach Lucas the Electric Slide.
Of course, he realized the only use of this dance was at wedding receptions, so he quickly began the Running Man. Only to realize later he'd need a DeLorean to be culturally relevant.
So, we figured...teach him to drive. Works for old people, right?
Only to get this look as if to say, "My legs can't touch the ground yet, idiot."
So we figured we'd let him try to crawl. First, we'd get the look of utter bewilderment...
...to be followed by the look of "you MUST be kidding, punk." To which I'd reply, "If you don't knock it off, I'll just have to take a picture from another angle!"
So I did. This one is for all you "I love chubby thighs on babies" people.







No comments:
Post a Comment