Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vacation Part 2

Lucas had a good time on vacation...


Of course, he's a little tough to get into his swing...










...some times are harder than others...










Of course, once he's in, he's happy.










Unless he's being odd. It's a specialty of his.












Playing with Daddy is always a good time.












Because he yells "Boo!" when I get close to him.












And for some reason, that's hilarious.













Of course, I'll find him highly annoying by the time I'm 12.











There are DUCKS here too???










Can we eat the ducks?









Can I have my food thrown to me from now on???













Still working on this walking thing.












But I still need some help most of the time.











The little wading pool was fun!












So was going down the water slide.









That's some sweet belly action there.










So, since someone wasn't scared at all...








We tried again with Mom.













Again, nothing but good times.











Water parks are awesome!












Watching go-karts drive under you is pretty cool action, too.









The funny part was he kept looking at his feet as if to say, "Where the heck did they go?"











Playing games. Other kids were NOT very patient.









He eventually got the idea...although we didn't really win anything.









BUT we were VERY impressed with the machine.








The big bear was pretty awesome, too.









Is he going to bite me?









Good bear.









Good vacation.

1 comment:

  1. fun pictures. I worked at Tan-Tar-A one summer during college. I didn't have as much fun as you did!

    ReplyDelete