Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where's the New Kid?

Yeah, so I know what you are all thinking…well, that is if anyone is actually reading this blog. “We want pics of Caleb! What’s going on?”

First of all, you have some nerve, mister. You will wait and you will LIKE IT. I know, it’s like you’re watching a show on your DVR that you got home an hour late for. You know you are behind, and as soon as you get to a commercial, you pick up the remote, hit the fast forward button…but nothing happens. The batteries are dead. The only problem is that I have hidden your AA batteries, so you’re stuck with a dead remote. And we know you’re not getting off that couch anytime soon. So suck it up.

This WILL remain a chronological blog. Okay, like imagine this. If I start jumping back and forth in time, it’s like a weird “Back to the Future” paradox, and I don’t want the universe imploding or Christopher Lloyd running around yelling “Great Scott.”

Fine.

I’ll give you two sneak peeks. But you’ll just have to wait to see more.












No comments:

Post a Comment