Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Many Faces of Lucas, Edition 1

This kid is well known for being expressive. He started that very young in life. Here's a few randoms that show it well.

Of course, his first outing, to the City Garden, he showed this face the entire time.





The kid also loves fire. Much like his father's repressed pyromania, Lucas was enamored with the flames. Want proof? 





"I can not WAIT to use that stuff recreationally!"





 "Really? THIS is how I have to be whenever we go anywhere? The dog gets to roam free!"




"So then I says to Biff, I says, 'Hey you...get your d*** hands off her!' True story!"




"Haha, this show is great! Take THAT, Wile E. Coyote!" 






Mmmmm...dog kisses. 





 "Mommy, you REALLY think Big Brother is reality TV? I can't watch this stuff."





"Do I see some crumbs over there? Lint? I can eat that."




"I feel like the little brother in A Christmas Story. I can't even move in this!"




You just said, "Awwww," didn't you? I knew it.





Yeah...his hands really were THAT small. His paws are much larger now.

No comments:

Post a Comment