Sunday, January 15, 2012

More "Firsts"


 Lucas here. It's my turn to tell you about some of my first times doing things. (Okay, I'm not trying to be "cute" here, I'm just trying to find a way to work this pic into this post. So shut it.)






 My first time eating baby food.






 As you can see, I wore about as much as I ate.





And here I am, opening my mouth to eat. This actually has become my favorite activity.







 My first animal I had to hold at times. Much like my father, I moved onto other things quickly. ADHD, anyone?







First time wearing my Blues hat. GO BLUES!







My first practical joke. My mom hates cabinet doors being opened, so I did this....






Then watched for her to come home. She was not pleased.






My first time in a box. Obviously, I am NOT pleased. This IS a normal thing that all babies have to deal with, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment