Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Day Our Lives Were Over

 It didn't take long...before it happened. Lucas became mobile.


Look at that face. This is a cute, happy thing, right?








  
I mean, look at this face! Happy happy occasion! .













Until he starts getting in the kitchen. You first think, "Great, now I have to keep the floor somewhat clean." But with a smile like that, it's okay, right?











Then, he starts to eat wood. No big deal, right? You just think, "Oh, that's okay, I just have to watch him a wee bit closer."









Then you start envisioning a headline: "Baby Chokes Self On Chair; Father Unfit Parent." Sweet.












So you put him in the living room, and give him big ol' balloons to chase. Good stuff. 











You think, "Great! Now he'll stay crawling around me, and I can still watch a little TV!"









And then THIS happens. Like overnight.







Now they start standing. And this brings in a whole new level of fear. Why?







 Because with thighs like this, he's gonna be walking really, really soon. Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment