So as the personality developed, so did things that were "fun."
Playing with things on the kitchen floor...
Letters...we gave up trying to keep his name spelled out after about 17 seconds. I also had this obsessive compulsive complex about keeping all 26 letters accounted for. Seeing this picture makes me want to go find them all again...but I know they aren't all there, so I squash that feeling.
Hanging out for a shoulder ride. Check out the cool drool juuuuust about to nail my face. So gross.
Don't forget changing your mind after about 23 seconds of being on the shoulders. Then wanting to get back up there again after 7 seconds. Good times.
Ummm...drinking out of a cup...kinda...
I have a feeling I am going to be looking at this picture when he calls me for bail money someday, thinking, "How did I not see this coming?"
Eating marshmallows. Wait...that's not a marshmallow...
Ummm, yeah, that's his sock. That is too gross for even the dog to like.
Or not.
Gettin' rowdy with his Diet Dr. Pepper. "Aaaaah!" (The can was not open, people.)




We are missing our letter F for that same set. If you have an extra, just let me know! :o)
ReplyDelete