Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Introducing...Question Mark!!!

I am interrupting the Lucas pics to show the ultrasound pics of baby #2, due in late July. So for those of you that love fuzzy pictures and X-rays, be prepared for the best post on this blog!





So here "it" is, doing push ups, obviously. Notice the perfect form.





Taking a breather. The reason the baby is currently referred to as "Question Mark" is due to the fact that Erin did not want to find out the gender, and like a sucker, I went along with it.







At this point, ? has both hands and the foot near the head. Stretching is important, after all.







? has its hands over the face here, which seemed to be a theme throughout. It actually prevented a 3D pic at this time. What a pain in the butt kid.










Oy vey! My head! Stop with the sound waves!









Peek-a-boo! It's a really creepy nose and mouth pic! Uhhh, I mean, "cute!" 










Here's your chance to say "Awwww." Fingers in the mouth, just like ?'s big brother always did.

So I was forced to close my eyes while the genital area was checked. However, when I told the nurse the story about how my mother has correctly predicted the last fifteen or so babies--including all four of her own--and I want her to be wrong just once (because that's kind of scary)--the nurse HAD to see for herself. So she TOLD us she knows what it is...but wouldn't hint at all.

I am currently beginning to plan a "Let's Find Out Who ? Is" charity drive. Please start saving your money now.















No comments:

Post a Comment