What is he looking at, you may ask?
This wonderful invention called the "Boppy." It supposedly helps babies learn how to sit up...or at least gets them used to the upright position. Of course, with Lucas, it kind of freaked him out.
See?
Uhhh....Mom? You wanna finish what you started here?
Awwww....Uncle Jeff (my brother) rocking him to sleep. I think Jeff was asleep too.
While this is a cute picture of mother and child, I'd like to point out how tight those shorts are. It's been a running theme for this kid's entire life. He's gonna be a sweatpants kid.
Dad's quite the snappy dresser, ain't he? For the record, I am wearing khakis, so I get half points for looking decent, right? 1 point? Anything?
Chillin' in the "Bumbo." Eventually, his legs became too thick to even fit in it anymore. Seriously....sweatpants.
"Aaaaah!!! Is this what you do to chubby babies? I'll stop eating! I swear!!!"
Go Blues!
Ahhhh....first teeth. You can tell because his nose is snottier than a group of 13-year-old girls at a slumber party. HA!











No comments:
Post a Comment